How to Win Friends & Influence people
Do you wonder if it is getting hard to communicate with people around you?
How to win people to your way of thinking?
How to be a good leader: to change people without giving offense?
If your answer is YES, this book written by Dale Carnegie will answer your questions.
I do like to read this book repeatedly as there are a lot of principles taught to overcome our difficulty in handling people around us.
Here are some examples of the tips covered:
- Become genuinely interested in other people
- Remember a person’s name is to that the person the sweetest
- Be a good listener, encourage other people to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of other people’s interested.
- Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely.
There are much, much more principles in life that you can find out and take note from this book. It is not just theoretical concepts; there are many case studies that will aid in easier understanding and application.
Location – West (Choice Reads)
Call number – 158.1 CAR
Written by Lisa